Nikon D610 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera
Nikon D610 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera
Nikon D610 DSLR Camera - Body Only Overview
TheNikon D610 DSLR Camerafeatures a full-frame, FX-format 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable image detail and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The sensor and processor work together to enable high image quality with a wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio that produces both smooth color and tonal gradations with low noise levels for enhanced overall clarity. These two technologies also combine to provide a wealth of speed throughout the D610, including a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps and a quiet shooting mode that allows the camera to record sequential imagery without the mirror raising or lowering.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- An intelligent noise reduction method analyzes the noise appearing in an image or movie and then automatically determines the proper amount of correction to apply in order to maintain the best balance of noise and image detail.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 3's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. The smoothness of the edge where the two separate exposures meet can be adjusted for more apparent softness to benefit images with a greater range of exposure values. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Automated time-lapse photography allows you to record images at designated intervals and then have them automatically saved as a video file for fluid playback of a slow-motion activity occurring over time.
- Lateral chromatic aberration reduction, auto distortion control, and vignette correction are all supported when a NIKKOR lens is attached and work to reduce these optical anomalies in-camera for higher quality imagery.
- An in-camera virtual horizon can detect both rolling (horizontal inclination) and pitching (forward or rear inclination) directions and display an electronic level on the LCD when working in live view. The rolling direction of tilt can also be displayed within the viewfinder.
- Top and rear covers are constructed from magnesium alloy for a lightweight, yet rigid and durable body design that maintains dust-prevention and water-resistance performance. The interface covers are also designed in a divided manner to further ensure dust- and weather-protection to this ports.
- The highly precise and durable shutter mechanism has been tested for 150,000 cycles and incorporates a self-diagnostic shutter monitor to maintain precision with minimal shutter speed variance.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dust/Dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, Food, Silhouette, High key, and Low key
- Language support: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
DongFu MingDe Return Policy
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will be charged at for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Return Policy and Instructions
Easy Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to dongfutrade after the delivery date, subject to the following conditions and exclusions. You can initiate returns or exchanges online through phone or real-time chat.
If your original item includes free items, you must return all related items to receive a full refund; The retail price and any shipping cost of any free items you keep will be deducted from your refund. Dongfutrade can only refund your original purchase price. The shipping fee is non refundable. Or additional shipping costs need to be paid by you.
Return an Item in Person
You can return the product to our return department. The address is located at Room 317, No. 405 Yanjiang East Road, Lingnan ZhiYe, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned Item.
DongFu MingDe Shipping
Dongfutrade ships most international packages through DHL Express or sends packages according to customer specific express delivery. Freight is calculated based on a combination of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple packages. If we ship multiple packages, we will not add additional fees to your order. DHL Mail is a hybrid service of DHL that can provide express delivery services to many international countries/regions. The final delivery of this service is carried out by the postal service of a specific country.
Choosing a special order item may result in it being shipped to us from our supplier before being shipped to you. Oversized items that do not meet the package service standards will be transported through international freight forwarders through door-to-airport or door-to-door services, depending on your location. The carrier will call you and inform you of the delivery method.
Expenses and transportation costs
The import tariffs and taxes in your country have never been included in the total amount of goods and transportation. Please refer to our tariffs and taxes section for these fees. The original outbound transportation fee is non refundable.
Before completing any purchase, please check all product specifications ("SPECS" tab) to ensure that you have selected compatible products that are applicable in your country/region. In addition, please confirm that the import rules and regulations of your country will allow you to import the goods you are purchasing.
Signature and order deadline
All orders will be 'signed' for shipment upon receipt. To avoid higher than normal shipping costs and tariffs, orders containing multiple items will be consolidated in one location before shipment. Your order may be delayed by an additional working day. If your order is delayed, we will notify you via email.
Due to export regulations and the complexity of international transportation, all special orders will be delivered to our warehouse and then shipped to you. This enables B&H to better support your goods during transportation.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Taxation in international transportation
Your order may be affected by customs duties upon arrival in your country, resulting in an additional cost that the seller will not bear. All costs will be borne by the buyer themselves.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 48 hours
- Shipping time: Aviation and anytime
After placing an order and making payment, you will receive an order confirmation email or iMessage message to confirm the order details, including the estimated delivery time or delivery date of each item. When your product has been shipped and is ready for delivery, we will send you a shipping notification containing carrier and product tracking information via email or iMessage message.
You can also access self-service at any time to view the latest order status. You can view the order number, order date, order status, estimated shipping or delivery date, and logistics tracking information of the shipped goods.
Estimated delivery time
The shipping time is the estimated time for goods to be shipped from the warehouse and ready for transportation. The products on your order will be delivered when conditions permit.
Goods with "in stock" are expected to be delivered on the day of order placement or the next working day.
Products with longer expected delivery times will be shipped from the warehouse within the specified period (e.g. 7-10 working days).
For products that are temporarily out of stock, it may take longer to prepare for shipment, so the delivery date may be delayed.
All estimated times are calculated based on working days.