The Sony PXW-Z100, along with a high-performance G-lens compatible with 4K format, weighs only 3kg in total. It adopts the XAVC recording format first used on the PMW-F55 CineAlta camera.
You can use a high recording rate of 500Mbps or 600Mbps to record 4K (4096 x 2160, 50fps or 60fps, 4:2:2, 10 bits, intra frame compression, recorded in MXF format) content.
In addition, you can also choose between QFHD (3840x2160) and HD (1920x1080) resolutions, both of which are compatible with most 4K TVs.
In addition, during the editing process, 4K content can be downconverted into high-definition format for output, achieving better image quality than full HD production. This not only allows 4K program production to be directly integrated into the existing workflow of professional users, but also brings about an improvement in image quality.
- True 4K 4096x2160 Recording
- XAVC 4:2:2 10-bit Intra Frame Codec
- 1/2.3" Exmore R CMOS Sensor
- G Lens with 20x Optical Zoom
- 4K HDMI & 3G/HD-SDI Output
- Dual XQD Memory Card Slots
- Memory Stick Duo & SD/SDHC/SDXC Support
- Save and Share Image Parameter Settings
- Wi-Fi Remote Control via Included Dongle
- ECM-ZM1 Shotgun Microphone Included